Become a Stafford Chamber Member today!
“Stimulate and promote economic vitality and business success in our area. Assist our members in maximizing and encouraging their competitive business by taking advantage of the value of our community as a nice place to work and live by investing through leadership and a shared vision of excellence.”
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
1. Networking opportunities
- Meet people at multiple events each month.
- Exchange cards and information of who provides different goods and services
- Business After Hours Networking Events
2. Economic Development
- Become actively involved in preparing, developing and promoting our community for economic growth. When the community grows, so does your potential customer base.
3. Building Relationships
- In the era of relationship marketing, building relationships with potential clients and customers is essential to your business growth and expansion. People do business with people they know.
- Voice your opinions. Learn what others think and then work toward a common goal through participation in committees, task forces or community groups.
- Expose your business to a wider audience of business owners and decision makers. Cross promotion of your business through the Chamber site and Chamber Facebook page.
6. Business Contacts
- Enlarge your circle of influence in the business community by meeting others at Chamber functions and working together on committees and projects. Your business is referred 24-7 online.
- Heighten your knowledge of how the community is moving ahead and stay informed of how your business is affected by local, state, and federal policies.
8. Helping Others
- Extend a hand to assist someone else. Be a mentor. Share with others how you achieved your goals. Lead by example.
9. Making a Difference
- Be part of solution. Help move individuals, organizations, and the community toward future progress.
10. Partnering with Like-minded People
- Share the load. Work together. Build your business. Help the community flourish.
11. Save money
- Reduced rates for Chamber Events
- Member to member discounts (subject to participation)
12. Professional Development
- Seminars, round-tables, and educational activities geared specifically to the business community.